Evaluating the PHA’s Strategic Priorities
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA UK) is in its 15th year. As the only charity to specifically support those with PH, we are undertaking a piece of work to understand and evaluate the contribution we make.
We have engaged an independent organisation, Monmouth Partners, to evaluate the progress we have made so far, and help us to set our strategic priorities for the next 15 years. We are keen to ensure our vision reflects the key challenges and opportunities faced by all of our members who deal with PH on a day-to-day basis.
As a patient in this specialised area, we would like to invite you to take part in both a semi-structured telephone interview, and a patient workshop in the on March 10 in the PHA offices in Sheffield.
We would greatly value your input in shaping our future priorities and help raise further awareness of PH. Your involvement will help ensure we are meeting the needs of our members and get your perspective on issues such as:
- Current and future arrangements for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension in the UK
- Evolving treatment options
- How to best serve PHA UK members now and in the future
If you are able to attend this half-day session 11.30AM-3PM 10th March at the PHA offices in Sheffield, and / or would like to participate in a telephone interview, please respond to email@example.com or call on 07581 338540. There are approximately 15 places available for the workshop, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We thank you in advance for your support,
Chairman, PHA UK
All personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will only contact you in relation to this piece of work and will not hold your details for longer than the duration of the project.
- We will never pass your personal details on to any third parties.
- We do not name patient participants in any of our reports unless we explicitly ask your permission to do so.
You may inform us that you no longer want to be part of the project at any time or by responding NO to any correspondence and we will remove your details.