The National Cohort Study of Idiopathic and Heritable PAH
We are looking for:
Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension aged at least 16yrs
The aim of this study is to set up a UK and Ireland cohort of patients with idiopathic and heritable pulmonary arterial pulmonary hypertension (PAH) for research into the causes and potential treatments of this condition.
What will happen to me if I take part?
- You will be reviewed at your routine clinic appointment at your PAH centre
- Research bloods and urine will be collected
- We will record the results of the various tests or procedures that you have under-gone as part of your routine clinical care
- A research nurse will complete an epidemiology questionnaire with you
- No extra hospital visits will be required
For further information and to register your interest:
Funded by: National Institute of Health Research, Medical Research Council and the
British Heart Foundation Jointly Sponsored by Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Cambridge
Our current recruitment total is 436
We have over 17000 samples in our biorepository to date.
A big thank you to everyone participating in the study!