PH Awareness Week 2018
We need to talk about pulmonary hypertension.
This year’s PH Awareness Week is all about encouraging conversations about PH.
Between Monday 22nd October and Sunday 28th October we’ll be doing all we can to put pulmonary hypertension under the spotlight and get people talking about this rare, serious condition.
We’ll also be putting a special weekend spotlight on organ donation, highlighting the importance of talking about your wishes with your family. And there will be a few surprises to look out for too!
Why not hold your own Tea&Talk event, to get people together at home, work, or school? Click here for your free event pack and to find out more.
There are lots more ways you can get involved in PH Awareness Week 2018, and you can find out more using the menu on the left.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Change your Facebook or Twitter profile picture to show your support for PH Week (Click here)
- Get people talking with our new selfie cards (Click here)
- Contact your local media to share your PH story (Click here)
- Put up posters (Click here)
- Write to your GP practice (Click here)
- Write a blog post
- Put up bunting – download your free cut-out here
- Hold a fundraiser (Click here)
- Show your support on social media
Please join us in encouraging conversations to help the world understand more about pulmonary hypertension.
To talk to us about PH Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 761450
Don’t forget to let us know what you’re planning!