Common questions about PH care & children

Children with PH receive specialist care from Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital (GOSH), either via the central service in London or via shared care clinics across the country. In the video below, filmed in 2018, specialists Shahin Moledina and Rebecca Turquet answer common questions about care at GOSH.